Tax Planning, Preparation, Representation

Having tax woes, call an EA. professional.

You know want taxes are, but what is an Enrolled Agent?

Enrolled Agents are licensed by the federal government, and are authorized to appear in place of you, the taxpayer, to all levels of the Internal Revenue Service.  This Enrollment dates back to 1884, when Congress acted to regulate the persons who represented citizens in their dealings with the Treasury Department.

What exactly do Enrolled Agents do?

Unlike attorneys or CPA's, Enrolled Agents specialize in taxation.  Throughout the year, they advise, represent and prepare tax returns for individuals, partnerships, corporations, estates, trusts and other entities with tax-reporting requirements.   Enrolled Agents' expertise in the constantly changing field of tax law enables them to represent the taxpayer audited by the IRS.

How do Enrolled Agents differ from other tax experts?

EAs are the only practitioners who have demonstrated competence specifically in matters of taxation.  Also, they are the only representatives for taxpayers who receive that right from the U.S. government.  Where as CPAs and attorneys are licensed bye the state.

Let Quality Business Service tackle your tax problems from the beginning to the end.   With over 25 years of experience, we can help assist you from your daily bookkeeping needs, to tax preparation.  Already having IRS woes, we can represent you and help you to a healthy new tax problem free life.

For more information on Enrolled Agents you may contact:

California Society of Enrolled Agents
3200 Ramos Circle
Sacramento, Ca 95827
Ph: 916-366-6646